drywall frames, with specialty designed, adjustable tension anchor
system, which rigidly positions and secures the door. Double egress
frames are also available.
well some customisable options. Frames are constructed with the latest
in commercial code and features in mind. Warnock Hersey fire labelling
is available on all ARTEK steel doors and frames, when required.
No matter the architectural requirements, we can produce it.
Fancy Doors and Mouldings carry an extensive range of commercial grade locks, knobs, deadbolts, panic bars, bathware, door closers and all other commercial hardware requirements. Engineered specifically to withstand consistent use and abrasiveness, FD+M’s commercial hardware inventory is designed to meet rigorous commercial building code regulation. Contact us to speak with a commercial estimator or product specialist and learn more about how Fancy Doors and Mouldings can supply you with incredibly affordable products of the highest quality from leading industry brands.
- Standard throat sizes available come in 4”-8” and 8” – 12”.
- Expandable frames are designed for commercial building applications, in particular for retrofit work on existing walls and structures.
- Mitred corners are designed to look good, while serving structural purposes.
- Ideal for when existing wall types are un-known and or budget restraints limit demolition to existing partitions.
- Made of galvanneal steel, frames are resistant to corrosion and are easily painted and finished.
- Fire resistant, and tested to ensure all s government safety and fire regulatory conditions are met and exceeded.
- Stocked Item.
- Fully welded along the inside of the mitre. Exposed welds along the mitre are ground, finished and prime painted.
- Fully welded frames are designed to be installed during wall construction and come with welded base angles on each jamb for securing it to the floor.
- Fully welded frames are available with fire ratings between 45 minutes and 3 hours.
- Fully welded side-lites are also available. These frames can be incorporated into an extensive variety of design possibilities ranging from entrances to windowed walls.
- These galvanneal steel frames, are designed for use with a variety of door types and door materials.
- Frame jambs are punch mitred and have spot-welded corner tabs, which fit through slots in the frame head. These tabs, when bent over, pull the jamb and the head together to form a tight mitred joint.
- Compression anchors allow for easy squaring of the frame with in the opening.
- Stocked item.
- Many sizes are available for custom, job specific order.
- Frames are shipped knocked-down for optimal shipping and storage efficiency.
- Frames are fabricated out of heavy gage steel for superior durability and resistance to damage.
- Fabricated for use with standard commercial grade builders hardware.
- Frames run flush beside the wall for when casing is planned as the finishing option.